I am 28 years old living in Corona, CA working at a small tech startup called Exponential Corp on their flagship product, a gaming mobile app called TallyUp. Previously, I was getting my masters in game design and development from RIT in Rochester, NY. Other places I have worked are HP as a fullstack software engineer and at Amplify on games for early readers. I graduated from Washington State University in 2014 with a BS in Math and a minor in Computer Science. While in school as an undergraduate I was both a TA and had an internship with Schweitzer Engineering Labs, a electrical engineering company that supports most of the technology around power grid systems.
Some Random Facts
- The first game I ever remember playing was Mario 64 on Nintendo 64. The first game I ever saw beaten was Zelda: Ocarina of Time by my dad.
- Sports that I have played on at least one team: Soccer, Basketball, Flag Football, Ultimate, Dodge-ball, Softball, and Track.
- Outdoor Activities I have tried: Backpacking, Hiking, Rock climbing, Bouldering, Disk Golf, Regular Golf, Snowboarding, and Skiing.
- My first job was working as a soccer referee when I was 15. I continued to ref until I was 19 culminating to a summer where I traveled the entire state for tournaments.
- My favorite band is Led Zeppelin. I have 7 of their albums including Zeppelin 1-4 and Houses of the Holy and Zeppelin 2 on vinyl. If they ever announce they are going to tour again I am prepared to fly anywhere in the world to see them.
- I have been to 7 different countries: USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Finland, and Sweden. I have been to 21 different states in the USA.
- Favorite food: Pho Vietnamese noodle soup